Sunday 21 September 2014

Dr Martens AirWair | Matte Black | Adult Female

Dr Martens AirWair Matte black boots 1




Dr Martens AirWair Matte black boots 2Dr Martens AirWair Matte black boots 3


I'm so excited to show you these Airwair Dr Martens!! I've wanted some for a while now and after hearing people talk about how they have had a pair that lasted 20 years I thought I definitely need some in my life!!
I've got to say I am so impressed! So impressed that I bought my 15 month old daughter a pair too,oops! (blog coming soon)
 I'm glad I choose black as they literally go with anything. I think the matte black gives them a nicer softer look than the shinier type. They are priced at £100 from Schuh which is reasonable because they feel really hard wearing which is great if I'm going to be living in them for 20 years ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment