Sunday 21 September 2014

NYX EYEBROW CAKE POWDER

So I found this really affordable eyebrow makeup called NYX eyebrow cake powder! Seeing the word cake in the name made me instantly want to try it, everyone loves cake right?? ;). Unfortunately you can't eat it, but it looks good enough too.
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder Black / Grey.
The brushes included.
With my hair being so dark its always hard trying to find black eyebrow makeup that matches and this really does, it comes in two colour's, black and grey. I usually use the grey as this is the most natural out of the two. Then a small amount of black to finish it off. My eyebrows are quite thin so this gives them a nice full look.
I've been using this for a few months now and there's loads left, I will definitely buy again when this runs out.
As you can see the brushes are nice and compact, I use the mascara wand to brush my brows over for neatness and the brush is angled so this makes it so easy to get the desired shape/size.
This can be bought from Very for just £6.00 I highly recommend it !

No comments:

Post a Comment